Friday, March 22, 2013

Moving Day


I've given this a lot of thought over the last 3 months.

During the first week of January, I realized that I have been approaching this whole thing from the negative point of view, rather than from the positive side. I came to the conclusion that my whole life would be served in a better way by starting fresh on everything, including blogging.

It took me longer still to formulate the full concept for a new blog, even though the name came to me almost right away...

Embrace the Plate. 

I want to welcome food, health, life, love - everything that is right and good - with open arms. Let's start there... not in a place that is ever doomed to be less than it could be. Not by feeling ashamed of my love affair with flavour and aroma.

So I invite you to join me on Embrace the Plate - a new way at looking at my life. I will share recipes, exercise, successes, and discoveries.

I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

My weight loss journey