Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Picking up the Pizzas. Oops.

Amazing Derwent Pizza. Handcrafted perfection. Sigh.
Week 13 Weigh In
214.5 lbs
-1.7 lbs
Total this run: 9.3 lbs
Total from top: 32.5 lbs

To go: 79.5 lbs

At least these numbers are sort of going in the right direction. A little.

This week, I texted my girlfriend about EVERY SINGLE BITE I ate. I am still not counting, per se, but I am being accountable. It helps to be kicked in the hiney every once in a while, too.

I bombed on Monday. I think I honestly would have lost (or maybe did lose?) more, if it weren't for the lunch meeting at work. I ate not one, not two, but three slices of delicious, small-town, hand-crafted, fantastically cheesy, deep dish pizza. You wouldn't believe it to see it. 

And I don't care who you are, NO ONE should eat three slices of this pizza. One slice is so filling, so fatty, so huge.... but it is just. SO. DELICIOUS. Not only that, but it sparks that insatiable binger that rests within me.

Sigh.

I did really well, otherwise. 

I got my rear in gear and did a lot of walking. Inside on the treadmill, outside in the sunshine, or in the dark. By myself, with a friend, with my dog, with my kids. I got active. And it felt good.

Here's to a better week this week. 

Here's to picking up the pizzas, er, pieces, of last week's almost-winning loss.

No comments:

My weight loss journey