Wednesday, January 12, 2011

That's more like it....

Week 1 Weigh In
218.2 lbs
-5.6 lbs
Total this run: 5.6lbs
Total from top: 28.8
To go: 83.2

With bad road conditions last week, I didn't make it to the city to join meetings. I really want to join meetings for a month while I still have a nanny and the freedom to get out on my own. That way I'll get the new materials, too. I think I am able to comprehend hard copy materials better than a computer screen.

That basically means that I didn't count points this past week, because I want to get the new materials and start the new plan. This week I made sure to drink enough water and say no to seconds. I tried to make healthy choices and take small portions. Portion control, not what I eat, is my problem.

Here's to next week being just as good!

No comments:

My weight loss journey