Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Disappointing Weigh In

Toiday was my weigh in day, and I will admit that I was really looking forward to it!

Not only was I very well behaved all week when it came to counting points, I also exercised often, and vigorously. I thought I had a loss in the bag.

Sadly, it wasn't in the cards for me this week. The scale spat back exactly the same weight that it registered LAST week.

Poop.

I spent the morning feeling very dejected, angry, and just plain frustrated. I worked so hard - I've been so focused. I had a great week. Why?! Why can't things just work the way they're supposed to.

*grumble*

Ok. I have my health, I have my sanity (mostly), and I have a good life.

I'll try even harder this week.

The scale WILL budge. I will make it.

1 comment:

Campinggirl said...

I can seriously relate to your post. I have been the same for 3 weeks and I am so frustrated. I am ready to throw the scale just so it will move!

My weight loss journey