Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some Workout Inspiration

 I am a loyal reader of actress Gwynneth Paltrow's blog. She writes about things that are dear to her heart, with offerings covering good restaraunts in London or LA, or maybe a fun project to do with your family. She shares recipes and religious commentary, and overall I find it uplifting and enjoyable.

Her most recent blog post (or newsletter, really) was about the Tracy Anderson Method of exercise. From what I gather, the focus is on building long, lean muscles in women, encouraging us to use light weights (or none at all), and do more reps of that. It's also about finding a routine that is challenging and enjoyable.

I'm hoping to pick up a DVD to try out, but here's a starter video, made by dear Gwynneth herself:




If you're looking for more information about the Tracy Anderson Method, just click here. To buy DVDs, check out the picture link here:

In other news, I was up bright and early to complete The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga workout this morning, and I feel lovely.

No comments:

My weight loss journey