Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tis the Season to be Busy

Fa la la la laaaa, la la la laaa.

That's the sound of me, losing my marbles.

What a busy holiday season! I only worked out 3 times between Christmas Eve and today, and none were all that heartfelt. I held my own in the weight category, staying the same as I was on Christmas Eve.

And now it's time to get back to brass tacks.

It's a new year, and time for a renewal of commitment, a renewal of faith in myself and in my goals. I can do this. I will succeed.

A lot of people are switching up their lives, big time, this 2010. Something about the date must have given people the sense that change is imminent, whether we jump on and join it or not.

I for one, am on this bandwagon.

Except now I'll stop singing "Who Spiked the Eggnog" and put in something about "Dashing Through the Snow" - in my Nikes.

Cheers!

No comments:

My weight loss journey