Monday, January 4, 2010

Shrink the Stomach to Shrink the Gut

I'm hungry.

And it's a good thing.

Because of my habits of overeating, my stomach has been hard to "fill". Even if I'm eating veggies and other low-calorie goodness, the volume required to take me to the fill line was just too much.

Yesterday I embarked on the task of shrinking my stomach. I'm doing this by eating small meals that are power-packed with the right calorie balance, but aren't large in volumne. As a result, I'm feeling hungry instead of satisfied, simply because my stomach is emptier than it is used to.

At the same time, I'm feeling completely content, knowing that I'm achieving my goal.

That, and I'm feeling my insane workout from yesterday.

It's a good hurt. =)

1 comment:

redeemed diva said...

Here's to good pain! Cheers.

My weight loss journey