Monday, December 21, 2009

Mmm, Salad

Still going strong.

My sister thinks I'm insane, and that this is the season to enjoy the baking. Of course, I agree with her on some levels, but it's also really good for me to learn to say no.

"No thank you, those truffles look divine, but I'll wait."

We've had ceasar salads and greek, beautiful garden salads and lentils and quinoa salads and bean salad. No taco salad yet, but that might be tomorrow. We've had meatless salads and ones with chicken, or beef, or shrimp.

Contrary to the opinion of some friends, it actually hasn't gotten boring at all.

J and I have decided to incorporate this into our lifestyle in a big way in 2010. Who says salads can't be dinner a few nights a week?

Let me share this beautiful Greek with you... Mmmmm...

1 comment:

(no)more_cheese_please said...

Yea for meatless meals!! Great job on your success... keep it up! ;)

My weight loss journey