Monday, October 12, 2009

Still Full... But Optimistic

Thanksgiving dinner was soo good.

I loved it all. I loved the turkey, the perfectly browned gravy, the squash, the marinated mushrooms, the cedar planked mashed potatos... all of it.

We had three kids of dessert, and I sampled all three. Teeny slivers (like one big bite) of each completed my day. There was Bavarian Apple Torte, Saskatoon Rhubarb Pie, and of course, Pumpkin Pie. I am still full this morning.

I exercised yesterday, and stuck with 0 point soup for my breakfast and lunch. I think I still went over my points for the day, but feel pretty confident that it will balance out in the end.

Today I'm keeping my eating VERY light. That wouldn't have been possible if I had brought home the pumpkin pie leftovers, because as full as I am, I still wouldn't have any trouble eating mroe pie.

No comments:

My weight loss journey