Why is that?
I don't like to push myself in any way. To excercise. To sweat. To strain. To withold things from myself. To be uncomfortable. To wait for what I want.
I want what I want when I want it. Interesting.
Human nature? Selfishness? Was I a spoiled child, and I'm just wondring it now?
Anyway, it's time to shake things up.
I'm going to embark on a 2 week cleanse. I will still eat my points every day, but they'll be from foods on my limited 'ok' list.
For two weeks, there will be:
- no sugar
- no honey
- no artificial sweetner of any kind
- no gluten
- no soy (allergic!)
- no eggs (I'm mildly allergic)
- no dairy (no beloved cheese!!)
- no fried foods
- limited fish (because of the mercury)
- no juices unless they are unsweetened, natural fruit juice
- no coffee
- no tea (except for herbal or green tea)
- no alcohol
That will challenge me in every way. How much self control do I really have?
The test begins... um... tomorrow.
I am going to go drink some wine and have a big cup of coffee now. And maybe some cheese on something. Oh, how about bread?