Sunday, August 30, 2009

Commencing Big Scary Cleanse... soon.

I don't like difficult things.

Why is that?

I don't like to push myself in any way. To excercise. To sweat. To strain. To withold things from myself. To be uncomfortable. To wait for what I want.

I want what I want when I want it. Interesting.

Human nature? Selfishness? Was I a spoiled child, and I'm just wondring it now?

Anyway, it's time to shake things up.

I'm going to embark on a 2 week cleanse. I will still eat my points every day, but they'll be from foods on my limited 'ok' list.

For two weeks, there will be:
  • no sugar
  • no honey
  • no artificial sweetner of any kind
  • no gluten
  • no soy (allergic!)
  • no eggs (I'm mildly allergic)
  • no dairy (no beloved cheese!!)
  • no fried foods
  • limited fish (because of the mercury)
  • no juices unless they are unsweetened, natural fruit juice
  • no coffee
  • no tea (except for herbal or green tea)
  • no alcohol
Eeek!

That will challenge me in every way. How much self control do I really have?

The test begins... um... tomorrow.

I am going to go drink some wine and have a big cup of coffee now. And maybe some cheese on something. Oh, how about bread?

1 comment:

Erin Huggins said...

Good to hear your on a clean diet. And your cleansing. Enjoy it and good luck! Cheers, Erin

My weight loss journey