Monday, June 22, 2009

A Winning Week!


I am proud to report that I am down a huge amount of weight this week!

I'm not going to reveal the exact number until my proper weigh in on Wednesday, but my 'sneak weight' showed me excellent numbers.

I am going to credit it to really, honestly tracking EVERYTHING this week. I've also got to say that doing my darndest to get in all my servings of vegetables helps me to stay full and kills cravings.

The biggest thing has simply been willpower. I am not 'sneaking' extra bites of this or that. Maybe no one else in the world can see what I'm eating when I eat it, but they will sure as heck see it on my rear.

I'm beginning to successfully kick my own butt.

3 comments:

CDNSK2006 said...

You are doing amazing. I bet it feels great to be rewarded for all the hard work.

Good luck for Wednesday.

Great stats by the way.

Vanessa (Last Night's Leftovers) said...

Woohoo! Congrats on all of your hard work and results :D

TobyLauren said...

Thanks, guys!

My weight loss journey