Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back on Track

Too much inspiration makes me try harder.

Yes, that's a good thing.

While I was away in the US for three weeks, my best friend recommitted to her WW journey. She lost 11 pounds while I was gone! She looks wonderful, and I know she's on a real roll. And not the buttered kind, or the ones you find under your shirt... I mean a REAL roll! Rock'n Roll!

I've been counting my bites this week, and earning my exercise. I wrote a letter to a friend and encouraged her to join me as a mini-accountability team. I started posting on the wonderful support forums at WW.ca.

My goal is to drop at least 25lbs by harvest. It can be done. I have to be consistent, but it can be done.

I was reminded of the great and wise Yoda by my Star Wars fan son (who is 5), and I'm taking the Jedi Master's words to heart.

"There is no try. There is only do, or do not." -- Yoda

No comments:

My weight loss journey