Friday, June 19, 2009

And - we won't be doing that.

I don't think it's going to work to put all my points at the beginning of the day. Ok, not all of them, but having a big breakfast seems to accomplish a couple of things for me:
  1. I get hungry before lunch time, whereas I don't, if I have a lighter breakfast.
  2. I use up too many Points, and come to the evening with no wiggle room.
I don't like getting to the end of the day, and feeling like I can't eat anything. The end of the day is when I actually have family home or company over, and eating becomes a social opportunity, and not just a necessity.

I think I need to go back to low point, filling breakfasts like allbran and fat free yogurt with some fruit. It works.

1 comment:

Lilianna's mommy said...

That's funny, I'm always hungry a 1/2 hour after a big breakfast too, usually for sweets. Maybe I should try smaller breakfasts and save my points for lunch and dinner too...

Amanda aka designermom78

My weight loss journey