Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Graceful Art of Complacency

I am nothing if not consistent.

I consistently try, fail, try, fail, try, fail, and try again.

Last week was a prime example of my complacent attitude taking the forefront again. I ate when I felt like it, and I ate what I felt like eating. I loosely counted points, but didn't spend much time at all focussing on my health and diet. I cooked the meals I'd planned, which were all healthy and well thought out for nutrition. But I didn't track my portion sizes at all, nor did I care about taking second helpings.

I gained weight, too. Big surprise.

On Monday, I started exercising again. I know it will get me results - it always does. It felt good, too. Really good. I actually forgot that I find exercise enjoyable, whem I'm well rested.

Onward and upward.

No comments:

My weight loss journey