Friday, November 28, 2008

A fresh start

I think I had better just bite the bullet (again).

I've had quite the diet of bullets lately. So many areas of my life need me to just take control of them and set them right.

Since I put my back out three weeks ago - when I was just getting back to working out - I've been completely in the dumps. Unmotivated, depressed, plagued by headaches and body aches. Swinging the spectrum between starving and not hungry at all. My husband suggests Seasonal Affective Disorder, but I'm not so sure. Me? Depressed? For real? Well, maybe. I basically have had a loosey-goosey free-for all where food and drink are concerned. Some days I try, then I binge, then I try again. There has been no balance.

This week has been better, but I haven't been counting, exactly. I think I need to be exacting to get anywhere with this.

I need to be exacting to get anywhere, period.

No comments:

My weight loss journey