Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One Der Land!!!

I know, I know. It's only one word. In fact, it's not even a word! All the same, I am so excited, I had to really drag that out.

I hit that happy place known to watchers of weight worldwide as "Onederland" - that magical place that is OUT of the 200lb mark! I am back in the 1s! I am ! I did it!

WI was this morning, and I really didn't want to step on the scale. But there it was 199.8! I know, it's only JUST out of the 200s, but I'm happy, all the same.

Before having kids, I started my WW journey at 197lbs. I went down to 170 before getting pregnant with Jimmie. My weight shot up way too high, and then I didn't lose all of it before getting pregnant with Will. I gained another exorbitant amout of baby weight, and was barely out of the 200s before getting pregnant with Helen!

It took me 9 months of pregnancy to edge my way up there again, and then it took me 11 months from her birth to lose it. I am still a couple of pounds away from my pregnancy start weight from baby 3.... who turned 11 months old yesterday.

I really don't want to be back in the 200s EVER AGAIN. I know, I said that before getting pregnant with Helen. To be fair, I didn't have far enough between my start weight and 200lbs, so what could I do? A healthy baby is the most important thing.

That said.... I do NOT want to do that again. More babies, certainly. But I must begin from a healthier place.

I've been there, done that, in almost every aspect of weight gain and weight loss.

And I'm not looking back.

Look out, skinny jeans, cuz

HERE

I

COME!

2 comments:

Bi0nicw0man said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

TobyLauren said...

Thank you! I'm thrilled to be back. =)

My weight loss journey