Saturday, August 23, 2008

No Pizza Allowed

I just can't have pizza in the house.

If it is here, I will eat it. That's all there is to it. Especially when things are busy and I don't feel like cooking. My wonderful husband brought home 2 Pizza Hut pizzas yesterday. He knew I was busy cleaning and pickling and getting ready for company, and wouldn't want to cook.

So in he walked with a Veggie Lovers - which is my favourite - and a Supreme.

They were gone by 10pm, and 6 of the slices were me.

And I ate the crust left over by one of the kids. Yikes! It's embarassing to even admit it to myself.

I'm trying to make up for it today. I am counting some of the pizza points on today's tracker, and eating 0p things as much as I can today. I hope that balances things out.

My wonderful husband went to the dump and then the store this morning, and be brought me a Gatorade G2 - those 30 calorie-a-serving drinks. I'll take it as a peace offering.

And, please, honey.... don't buy me pizza again any time soon. I have no self control.

No comments:

My weight loss journey