Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Me - 3 = HAPPY!

That is -3lbs. YES!

I guess I was right about those extra points last night, and I tried to enjoy that beer and not worry about what it would do to my morning. I am down three whole pounds! I weighed three times to be sure it was right.

That means I am only 2.2 lbs away from a MAJOR milestone - that thing they call ONEDERLAND. As in, I will never again be in the 200lb range. I pray, I pray, I pray. If and when we have baby number 4, I want to ensure that my start weight is low enough to prevent bumping 200lbs.

I hope I can behave just as well this week! It's going to be a very busy, very full week. Jimmie is turning five tomorrow (I am making ice cream sandwiches now) and then Friday morning we head to the lake for the weekend.

I bought myself a new pair of shorts (on sale at Ricki's) yesterday, for the lake. I got them a bit snug, so they should last until we're out of short season. My secret hope, of course, is that they won't.

Off to bake some beautiful big cookies - but none for me, thanks! Jim made me dark chocolate dipped marshmallows (2P) for a snack tonight. I'm happy I have a husband who knows his way around the kitchen...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YAYYY!!!! 3 pounds is a fantastic loss!

Happy Birthday to Jimmie, and have a fabulous time at the lake!!

Bi0nicw0man said...

mmmm...choco marshmallows...how fun!

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I'm adding you right now!

TobyLauren said...

Thanks guys! You're wonderful to me. The party went well, and I'm mostly packed........ and we head out tomorrow morning. Ciao for now!

Phoenixrising said...

YAY!! That's AWESOME! I'm doing a happy dance for you, and hoping it burns off 3 pounds for me too! :)

My weight loss journey