Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Is it possible?

That I still have points left for the day, and I'm full?

This hasn't happened for some time. I'm having trouble believing it. I think I must have mis-counted somewhere along the line, that there is just NO WAY I have 5 whole points left.

I ate yogurt, all bran, a cheese string, a pizza pop, veggies, and salmon today. And I drank a coffee, and a diet coke. It's possible, isn't it, that I counted right? That I have wiggle room in my diet?

Dare I splurge and drink a beer with my sister, who just returned from Australia?

What if I'm wrong? What if that beer goes RIGHT to fat?

What if I DON'T eat those points, and I am owed them? Will my body rebel at lack of calories and make me fatter?

Ohhh, decisions.

Tomorrow is my weigh in. Maybe beer would just bloat me. Maybe I should skip it.

Maybe I'll have one of those new 50 cal Skinny Cow fudgsicles.

Hmmmm....

Tomorrow will tell all.

1 comment:

Phoenixrising said...

I HEAR YA!!! I'm just starting out, and I have to honestly say, when you're not used to eating a required amount of food each day, suddenly it becomes difficult! It's SO WEIRD!! I find myself post supper each day going "WHAT?!?! I still have to eat NINE POINTS?!?!? UGH" Yeah... it's deffinately an adjustment!

My weight loss journey