Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blah, blah blah blah BLAH!

And that's NOT me talking. Well, maybe. Venting.

That's how I feel. Blah!

I have been working out faithfully (more faithfully than I ever have in my entire life) for 2 and a half months now. The beginning of March, I committed to staying perfectly OP (on-point) for the month. I have done really well! Not a bite too much.

This morning was my weigh in. You'd think, with all the exercise, the healthy eating, the proper amount of sleep, and everything else, that I'd have shown a significant loss, right? Not so.

Here I am, weighing a EXTRA 2.8 lbs. That's right, I GAINED weight! I am so annoyed!

What did I do wrong? Did I count things too generously one way or the other? Did I call a 8 oz peice of meat a 5 oz peice of meat by mistake? Did I cheat without realizing it? Or did that sushi on Monday REALLY not sit well? Maybe the soy sauce decided to stick to me and make me retain water. Maybe the Op Vegetable soup (2 bowls, which I counted for 4p) yesterday is just sitting in my stomach. Maybe I need a good poop. I don't know.

I do know I'm really grumpy this morning.

But I'm NOT going to eat because of it. In fact, I'm not going to even TOUCH my flex points or my activity points this week.

No comments:

My weight loss journey