Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My son, my challenge.

I love my children, I truly, truly do.

But my dear little 2 year old has been such a challenge lately!

Some of it has to do with the fact that there is a new baby in the house. He loves her, but I'm sure he's feeling the lack of attention. He's not getting along with his big brother, and trying to pick a fight whenever and wherever he can. Climbing things, breaking things, 'exploring' everywhere... he keeps me very busy!

Now, where to go with this? Stress eating, or being TOO busy to eat! Neither is good, but I'll take the latter, please.

He recently figured out how to get his clothes off. Then he came and told me, "Mama, pee - couch!"

And heaven forbid I should go to the bathroom any time he's consious or... not tied up. (Man, I wish that was okay, sometimes!) This is what happens when I leave the room:


I am going to call my mother and see if she'd like to have just one, little visitor today...

No comments:

My weight loss journey